Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happy Birthday, StampNation!

Back in January, StampNation had a big birthday bash to celebrate being around for four years, and I had a blast doing the Birthday Challenges! The challenges, well, challenged me to make some birthday cards I otherwise wouldn't have.

Card 1: Happy Birthday to Her



Card 2: Happy Birthday to Him



Card 3: Happy Birthday to a Kid



Card 4: Happy Birthday Non-Traditional



Card 5: Happy Birthday for *Four* Years (incorporate 4 of something)



Card 6: Happy Birthday to Anyone



Card 7: Happy Birthday card CASEing a card by someone else



I was especially glad I participated because I won the drawing for the biggest of the sponsor prizes, a $50 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp. How cool is that?

Anyway, if you have any questions about the cards above, just holler. I'm keeping this post brief so that I have time to take more photos of completed projects while there's still daylight.

Winning Smiles,
Joyce Spear / StamperJoyce
         

2 comments:

christina d said...

You were a busy gal. All of the cards are great, and I'm sure glad to see you blogging!!!

Vickie jo said...

What wonderful cards, Joyce! I love your style, very cheerful and fun! TFS